How to Make a Resistance Tunnel
- Begin by finding a lightweight stretchy fabric, either a blend with spandex or lycra
- I chose a clearance fabric for $1.00 a yard! You will need about 3-4 yards, depending on how long you want your tunnel
- Cut off about 4 inches lengthwise so the tunnel is not too wide
- Sew it up with a tight knit zig zag stitch so it is nice and secure, the tunnel is intended to be pulled on and stretched out during use
- And there you have it! A $4.oo tunnel vs $110.00!
Here are some fun ideas for using your tunnel! Increasing the resistance and the level of difficulty promotes improved motor planning, body awareness, and balance...while at the same time providing a great amount of proprioceptive, vestibular, and tactile input!